PCP Finance, what is it?
PCP stands for personal contract plan and is a finance agreement designed around you.
Whether you want to drive the latest model or change your car to suit your circumstances, PCP finance can help. You can pay a smaller deposit (as little as one repayment) and defer a proportion of the cars value until the end of the agreement helping you lower your repayments when compared to hire purchase.
Designed around both you and your budget, PCP finance works to your preferred repayments over your agreed term, anything from eighteen months to three years.
How does PCP work?
When purchasing your new car, choose a PCP agreement and we will guarantee your car’s value in 3 years time. You can then use that value (GFV) to decrease your monthly payments.
- Agree a monthly payment that suits your budget
- Pay a deposit / part exchange from as little as 10% - 30%
- Pay 36 equal monthly payments
At the end of your repayment term you have three choices:
- Pay off the optional final payment so you own the car
- Return the car to us and pay nothing more (subject to terms and conditions)
- Part-exchange the car for a new vehicle on a new PCP contract